Carvin Bolt Električna gitara
Electric guitars with bolt neck. These Carvin guitars are the only type of " bolt neck " guitar made in America.
These guitars have special features such as head bent backward, two-way adjustable rod, the hull of wood alder, maple neck and fingerbord of maple .
Standard features of these guitars are chrome hardware, 25 1/2 " neck of maple with dotted patterns, 22 medium to jumbo frets, 3AP11 pickups with five-way core pickup selector , white multilayered pickguard.
Solid body electric, bolt-on neck guitar
- alder body, tung-oiled maple neck,
- maple fingerboard, white dot inlays, Carvin tuners,
- white pickguard, chrome hardware
- Electronics: 3 S60A alnico single-coil pickups
- Neck: 25.5" scale length, 22 medium-jumbo frets