Quality Headphone Amplifier for a Great Price!
A good multichannel headphone amp can be one of the most valuable studio tools, and the Samson QH4 proves you don't have to spend an arm and a leg to get one. This extremely utilitarian 4-channel headphone distribution amplifier offers many of the same features Sweetwater engineers look for in high-end studio models. Balanced inputs ensure low noise and distortion, while 1/8" stereo aux I/O lets you daisy-chain multiple QH4s together. Mono summing also makes this headphone amp perfect for single-ear monitoring and checking phase cancellation when you mix, and there's a master mute switch to save your ears when you need to make connection changes on the channel you're monitoring.
Samson QH4 Headphone Distribution Amplifier Features:
- A highly utilitarian 4-channel headphone distribution amplifier
- Perfect for studio, live, podcasting, and radio applications
- Balanced 1/4" TRS inputs match the output of professional studio gear
- Each channel includes a 1/4" stereo output, volume control, and plenty of gain
- Mono summing accommodates single-ear monitoring and phase checking
- Master mute switch lets you easily protect your ears when changing connections
- 1/8" stereo aux I/O allows you to daisy-chain multiple QH4 amps together