VOX MVX150C1 je novo Vox pojačalo sa Nutube tehnologijom !
VOX is proud to announce the arrival of its new flagship amps equipped with Nutube, the next-generation vacuum tube. The MVX150 series represents a new frontier of amplifiers, one that challenges the established conceptions of large tube amps and costly boutique amps. While preserving the basic structure of a vacuum tube, Nutube technology has eliminated the problematic aspects of tubes, and succeeded in creating a dream device that’s compact, consumes little power, and has a long lifespan. This amazing device has already been used in the MV50 small head amp as well as in a variety of musical instruments. The MVX150 series is the culmination of this technology. In order to fully express the potential of the Nutube, both the pre-amp and power amp sections feature a Nutube. The newly designed power amp uses NuPower technology, and attains sound quality and stunning power that surpasses conventional tube amps. The two-channel design covers a wide range of sounds from clean to high-gain, and everything in between.
- 150W Nutube amp featuring a next-generation Nutube vacuum tube in both the pre-amp and power amp sections
- Newly developed NuPower power amp technology distills the advantages of conventional power amps
- Two-channel design covers a wide range of tones, from pure clean sounds to modern hi-gain
- Each channel provides EQ as well as various modes that provide a wide array of tones
- The pre-amp of each channel is equipped with a bias adjustment knob
- High-quality, on-board digital reverb
- WET ONLY output lets you easily set up a wet/dry rig
- EMULATED LINE OUT allows realistic amp sounds for direct-line recording
- A chic flat design represents a new era of large tube amps
- Lightest weight in its class; Superb portability
- No need for the bothersome maintenance that is often required for conventional tube amps
- The BC112-150 speaker cabinet, a perfect match for the MVX150H, is also available
- Optional footswitch allows you to switch channels and toggle reverb, or effects, on & off
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 520 mm x 260 mm x 535 mm/20.47" x 10.24" x 21.06"
- Weight: 19.4 kg/42.77 lbs.